Monday 12 January 2015

Paco Rabanne (artefact)






Director : Alexandre Courtes  (french film director)
Music:     Kanye West "Power"
Model:     Nick Youngquest (Australian model and rugby player)


"epic saga and an allegory for victory"
"metaphorical and yet hyper-realistic. The film brings to life a fantasy in flesh, blood and muscle"
quotes taken from the description box attached to the video 



The advert features two splices from Kanye West's song 'Power' it has been spliced so that the swearing in the original song does not feature in the advert as they would not be able to show the advert so as not to offend anybody.

Lyrics:

I'm living in the 21st century doin' something mean to it
Do it better then anybody you ever seen do it
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it
I guess every superhero need his theme music

[Chorus:]
No one man should have all that power
The clocks tickin' I just count the hours
Stop trippin' I'm tripping off the power
(21st century Schizoid Man)

The system broken, the school's closed, the prison's open
We ain't got nothing to lose motherf*r we rollin',
Huh? motherf*r we rollin'
With some light skinned girls and some Kelly Rowland's
In this white man's world we the ones chosen
So goodnight cruel world I'll see you in the mornin',
Huh? I see you in the mornin'
This is way too much, I need a moment.

[Chorus:]
No one man should have all that power
The clocks tickin' I just count the hours
Stop trippin' I'm tripping off the power
Till then, f*k that the world's ours
(21st Century Schizoid Man)

Lyrics from A-Z 
(but compared with other websites as well)

Voice Over:

Invictus the new fragrance for men by Paco Rabanne











No comments:

Post a Comment